Good morning from Maine the place it’s a pretty morning full of cool air simply earlier than dawn. Dawn is getting noticeably later as of late as summer time winds down. Purple and orange leaves are beginning to seem on the bottom round my home.
Earlier this week my youngest daughter introduced me the pink/ orange leaf within the image on this weblog submit. She’s fairly the little explorer. We’ll do some exploring within the woods round our home at this time. I hope that you’ve one thing equally enjoyable deliberate for this weekend.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Improve the Possibilities of Your College students Really Watching Your Educational Movies
2. Getting Began With Flipgrid – Trainer & Pupil Views
three. Use Remind to Ship Messages to A number of Courses on the Identical Time
four. Google Updates and Simplifies Discovering Inventive Commons Licensed Pictures
5. Three Methods for College students to Be part of Google Classroom
6. Use Google Drive to Touch upon Movies
7. An Overview of the New Google Pictures Search Choices
Thank You for Your Help!
Different Locations to Observe My Work
In addition to FreeTech4Teachers.com and the each day electronic mail digest, there are different methods to maintain up with what I am publishing.
- Sensible Ed Tech Publication – This comes out as soon as per week (Sunday night time/ Monday morning) and it contains my tip of the week and a abstract of the week’s hottest posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – greater than 28,000 folks subscribe to my YouTube channel for my common collection of instructional movies together with greater than 400 Google instruments tutorials.
- Fb – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Fb web page has greater than 460,000 followers.
- Twitter – I have been Tweeting away for the final 13 years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – that is principally photos of my youngsters, my canine, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.